miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

Dear Wise Men,

I've been a reasonably good girl this past year. This been said, here are some of the things I would like to find tomorrow under my stocking ( yes, tomorrow is the day we exchange presents in Spain -we have the longest holidays over here-)

  • An apartment with a kitchen like this lovely one:


  •  with two windows+curtains like the exact ones I had in my New York apartment to put fairy lights around all year long (as I used to):
  • A new living room like this one:

  •  A bathroom for my husband and one for my own with a window where I can have a display of lovely things:

    Wishing you the best in your long journey tonight and thanking you for all the presents of the past, I send you all my love.
    Maite

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario